Have you ever wondered where Boji vanishes to when you are taking your well-earned breaks? Well, Boji visited us in Berlin not too long ago to tell us about all the adventures you had in Acrea! But while he had many positive things to share, he also told us about all the troubles and problems some of you encountered.
We rolled up our sleeves and got to work, trying to patch as many things as possible – “with feeling” of course!
Underneath you will find a list with already fixed issues – and don’t worry, more is coming!
Boss Fixes & Tweaks
Boji: “Bosses who jump down abysses, slam their heads into the ground … Being captured for
hundreds of years surely can’t be healthy but … Did they lose their minds?”
The Intium General
– The Intium General is now invulnerable before activated to prevent activation by hitting him.
– General improvements to his combat behavior, tweaking his attacks and patterns.
Tezuth the Champion
– Tezuth no longer follows the player into the abyss.
– The invisible volumes around the arena were adjusted, so the boss should no longer be able to die from fall damage.
Boji: “Farren is a brilliant fighter, you know? But sometimes when Farren gets killed, it doesn’t feel just. And believe me, I have seen Farren die again and again, so I know the difference!”
– The dodge range backwards has been increased for slightly improved mobility.
– Farren will no longer take damage from all enemies when successfully parrying.
– Simultaneous attacks by multiple enemies have been removed unless they are triggered by proximity.
– The tolerance window for receiving energy restoration on dodges has been increased.
– The exploit of using infinite Xhinnon Vision attacks with the “Serpent and Viper”-weapon has been removed.
Collectibles & Exploration
Boji: “I think Farren is finally starting to like Acrea! There are so many things to see and find – but sometimes things just seem to vanish, and some paths are pretty dangerous, leading to us being stuck for hours!”
– The Story Note “No progress” in Tamed Peaks won’t vanish any longer.
– The Flux Fungus at Heaven’s Climb Temple was moved inside the temple.
– Increased radius for collecting dropped loot.
– Unintended path within the Seething Wastelands was fixed, as it led to critical sequence break which blocked further progress.
Other fixed Issues & Problems
Boji: “I hope I am not losing my mind as well, but it feels like sometimes I just don’t know what abilities I already have, and which not! I know Acrea is a magical, wonderful and sometimes strange place – but some things are too strange for even me!”
– Boji’s Skill Tree visuals for fully skilled attributes have been fixed.
– The “skill learnable”- animation for Boji’s Skill Tree which sometimes didn’t play has been fixed.
– A UI VFX animation has been added to the Energy Bar for when it is empty.
– The Health Bars of enemies that didn’t display zero HP when they died have been fixed.
– The unintended “weapon chest collectible”- text which was visible on the map at the Stilted Plateau in the Seething Wastelands was removed.
– For Xbox-players: a difficulty selection prompt on Continue Game was added for when no difficulty has been selected before.